A. Servicing External Customers / clients
- Handling tours (Corporate, Groups) and handling all MICE tours from start to end
- Maintaining good rapport / relations with Corporates
- Meeting the clients once the sale is closed and take over the project from the sales team
B. Internal Customers
- Support Sales team to prepare costing with drafting proposal with itinerary and presentation
- Research on new destinations and create new itineraries
- Prompt and accurate reverts as per requirement
- Adhere with time frame for activities need to be completed like Airlines Reservations / Hotel Rooms/ Visa process deadlines etc.
- Support Sales team for seamless Customer Service support.
- Tour Managers Briefing and handover with all services confirmations with do's & Don'ts
- Ensuring proper Report & feedback is taken from the Tour Manager wrt the group handled
- Coordination with Finance and Accounts for Project generation formalities
- Generate pre and post Invoice generation of Invoices
C. Revenue maximization
- Negotiate with Hotels / DMC
- Minimize damages on Hotel / Services cancellation to earn extra amounts
- Checking & settling Supplier payments accurately with analysis on rendered services with actual travelers
- Inter unit support (Business Divisions) to Up-selling of services and support to minimize damages if any to other units
- Pre And Post tour profitability analysis
Looking for candidates with experience in end to end MICE operations - domestic as well as international. Someone who has escorted large groups.