join us today
the right place for you
careers at SKH GLOBAL
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and profit margins for the MICE Sector
- Strong travel industry knowledge and relationships
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Maintaining client data base
- Visiting Corporates on a daily basis
- Itinerary planning, costing with ground handling for MICE enquiries
- Identify corporate clients who have incentive programmes for their partners, clients and employees. Research and identify past programmes with frequency and scale of incentive programmes.
- Connect with the best suitable decision-makers within the notable corporates in the industry to initiate introductions and set up a pitch meeting.
- Understand the needs of the corporate client and propose tailor-made solutions based on inventory.
- Take ownership of services promised to the clients and work closely with the operations team for timely delivery.
- Follow up with the clients post the event/experience to gather feedback and share all relevant details with the management and internal team.
- Resolve any outstanding issues by providing an apt solution.
- Identify and connect with target organizations to facilitate opportunities for Business Development.
- Build Multitier relationships with client organizations to organically grow the clients’ accounts.
- Expand the referral and lead generation network.
- Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients.
- Monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmes.
- Payment Followup with Clients and Responsibility of Recovery of Payment from the Clients.
- Create and implement plans for business development.
- Maximize revenues from the existing customer base and develop ongoing account plans.
- Preparation and submission of sales reports on a timely basis.
- Identifying new corporates / leading the sales process
- Maintaining supplier relations, new vendor acquisitions / contracting, etc.
- Negotiating deals time to time for the betterment of the business
- Keep track of Monthly – Quarterly targets
- Preparing & Maintaining MIS report of the individual & team
Training, planning, and execution on new strategies/ concept with team member
Taking care of tour sales for Corporates, GIT and FIT.
Taking care of tour operation for Corporates, GIT and FIT.
Selling domestic/international destinations holiday packages including flight booking, hotel reservation, cab booking, etc.
Attending to customer queries for Hotel, cab and Bus through emails and phones calls
Sending Proposals for Hotels, Cab and Bus.
Experience with the travel & tourism industry.
Develop domestic/international packages suggest interesting travel routes or places of interest to the clients
Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
Book transportation and hotel reservations, using a computer terminal or telephone.
Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
Handle day to day tour operation.
The company offers an excellent working environment.
Sharing Invoices and followup for payment for Tour Packages.
You shall play 3 roles in the company:
As a Travel Consultant (TC) / Account Manager / Relationship Manager (RM);
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR);
Additionally as a Sales Representative / Business Development Representative (BDR);
Your duties shall include:
· Travel consulting, booking (reservations), and post- travel management;
· Manage Retail, Walk- ins, Counter Sales, Corporate and Sub- agent customers;
· Interact with customers and respond to their inquiries in either the customer service, sales, or technical support space;
· Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chat (including instant messaging);
· Manage and boost sales of the company;
· Attend sales calls, convert leads and follow up with customers
· Will need to action group queries by coordinating with concern senior person.
· Will need to talk to travel agents/ B2C & understand their requirement about group booking & try to match budget for group confirmation.
· Will need to reply Flight and Fare Enquiries emails.
· Handling Group Ticketing and Refunds/re-booking of tickets.
· Handling airlines ticket booking mails from both internal & external customers.
· Handling cases (Query / Request / Complaint / Appreciations).
· Dealing with various internal departments/ airlines.
· Offering alternative flight & fare solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business.
· Communicating with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency writing/grammar and hence are able to write concise and clear emails and letters.
· Making recommendations according to customer need and complaints.
· Maintaining reports in excel.
· Performing other duties as assigned by management.
· Submitting Invoices, Ticket copies and follow-up for payment with the Corporates.
- Accounts Receivable (Credit Control)
- Debtor Management
- Client MIS & Profitability
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts
- Knowledge of BTA ( Business Travel Accounts ) Amex Statements and Reconciliation
- Good communication skills
- Bill submission along with the required supporting Documents to the client as per schedule.
- Handling and resolving customer queries
- Well versed knowledge of the submission process.
- Resubmission of Disputed invoices
- Submission of open Dispute & Chargeback invoices
Has full knowledge of all Visa.
Can handle visa independently.
Verifying required information provided along with visa applications.
Informing applicants of any issues with their visa applications.
- Visa Process and documentations required for visa.
- Build and maintain close relationships with clients and respond to their queries.
- Maintain periodic Visa status records.
- Resolve client queries directly and indirectly professionally.
- Manage end to end travel plans efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Manage emergency changes/cancellations in a professional and calm manner
- Handle visa applications and formalities promptly
- Awareness about international travel regulations.